RRI services offered to companies
- Development of prototypes in the field of autonomous vehicles (working prototype of a voice-operated wheelchair) and measurement of physiological data.
- Development of federated, event and agent models (digital twins) to solve organizational, business and technical challenges.
Education offered to companies
Introduction to the Internet of Things and Cyberphysical Systems
- Duration: 5 Days
- Who is this training designed for: Computer scientists, programmers, R&D specialists
- Organizer: University of Maribor, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Laboratory for Cybernetics and Decision Support Systems
- Lecturer: prof. dr. Andrej Škraba
- Detailed Description of Content:
Past cooperation with companies in the field of digitalization
- University Rehabilitation Institute, Republic of Slovenia – Soča
Successful projects in collaboration with companies
University Rehabilitation Institute, Republic of Slovenia – Soča
Problem Description: Solving issues related to wheelchair management for tetraplegic patients.
Solution: Prototype of a voice-operated wheelchair
- Škraba A., Stojanović R., Zupan A., Koložvari A. andKofjač D. (2015): Speech-controlled cloud-based wheelchair platform for disabled persons.
- Kofjač D., Stojanović R., Koložvari A. and Škraba A. (2018): Desinging a low-cost real-time group heart rate monitoring sistem.
- Steaming pulse data to the cloud with bluetooth LE or NODEMCU ESP8266
Knowledge and unpatented technologies
- Voice-operated wheelchair
- Group measurement of physiological parameters
- A kit for studying the Internet of Things and cyberphysical systems
Interested in a cooperation?
Fill out the form and we will connect you.