- Technical University Dresden, Germany
- University of Maribor, Slovenia
- Czestochowa University of Technology, Poland
- University of Zilina, Slovakia
- Samara State Transport University, Russia
- Tyumen State Oil and Gas University, Russia
- Ural State University of Railway Transport, Russia
- Omsk State Transport University, Russia
In times of constant climate changes it is crucial for companies to integrate environmental management and audit into corporate decision-making programs. Within the education and studies for ecologists and specialists at Russian universities, environmental issues are integrated. However, this education is rather general (or is restricting too strong on a specific branch). So far, there are no special lifelong learning programs in the Russian partner universities that address managers, responsible for the corporate Environmental Management, in order to train them for the implementation of Eco-Audit and climate change adaptation in their enterprises.
The long-term objective of RECOAUD consists in the development and launch of a lifelong learning (retraining) and further education program with the focus on Eco-Audit and Environmental Management, which will be taught at Russian partner universities.