- Univerza v Mariboru, Fakulteta za elektrotehniko, računalništvo in informatiko (UM FERI) (SI),
- Univerza v Mariboru (SI),
- Fakulteta za gradbeništvo, prometno inženirstvo in arhitekturo (UM FGPA) (SI),
- Tourismusverband Region Güssing (A),
- Europäisches Zentrum für erneuerbare Energie Güssing GmbH (A),
- EC Energie Center Lipizzanerheimat GmbH (A).
Slovenia and Austria have shared a common history, tradition and customs for centuries. One such tradition are horses, horseback riding and coachmanship, which has been, at least in Slovenia, put on the back burner for the last several years. To successfully revitalise the coachmanaship tradition and form new tourism products, the cross-border cooperation is of vital importance. Common resources and competences of involved project partners will enable the implementation on a regional as well international level.
Tourism trends are shifting towards personalized sustainable products and unique experiences, thus the project involves the creation of an overall tourism product based on cultural heritage and has great value for both regions.
The development of an inovative horse carriage as well as the creation of a new tourism offer, represent the heart of this project. The carriage with a built-in electrical engine and an energy storage device will lessen the horse’s burden while towing, thus enabling the creation of more versatile tourism tours of longer duration and will be intened for bigger groups. New tourism products will be adaptable to all seasons and will cater to diffrenet group sizes, thus tourists will be able to choose between different conceptual paths with various stories and experiences.