- Mykolas Romeris University (koordinator) (Lithuania)
- Univerza v Mariboru, Fakulteta za elektrotehniko, računalništvo in informatiko (UM FERI, SLO),
- State Higher Education Institution Pryazovskyi State Technical University (Ukraine)
- Admiral Makarov National University оf Shipbuilding (Ukraine)
- Zhytomir Polytechnic State University (Ukraine)
- Kamianets-Podіlskyi National Ivan Ohiienko University (Ukraine)
- Dmytro Motornyi Tavria State Agrotechnological University (Ukraine)
- Tajik Technical University named after academician M.Osimi (Tajikistan)
- Tajik State University of Finance and Economics (Tajikistan)
- Khujand Polytechnic Institute of Tajik Technical University (Tajikistan)
- NGO “Vinnytsia City Organization” Parostok”
- LLC “Company M-Master”(Ukraine)
Today’s societies face major challenges in areas such as energy, healthcare, climate and finance, and it has become even more apparent that we need to go beyond formal IT management and old organizational practices, learn to think differently about the complexities of people-to-people relationships and technology.
The solution to these challenges is an interdisciplinary approach to contemporary problems that combines a range of competencies from business studies, informatics, IT management, management, innovation studies and social IT studies.
Digitalization of courses and the creation of a virtual platform will give students of the Faculty of Economics freedom to move and in case of unforeseen situations (military actions, disasters) have the opportunity to complete courses and pass modules. Also, this platform contributes to the inclusiveness of education. The aim of the EU4Digital initiative is to extend the benefits of the European Union’s Digital Single Market to Ukraine and other Eastern Partner countries to boost economic growth and the creation of new jobs, improve people’s lives and help businesses.
UM FERI activities
Joint development of DigEco curricula. Preparation of the schedule of master’s subjects in the VIDEL lab environment. Preparation of trainings for teachers / mentors on new curricula and methodologies. Development of DigEco learning materials including project integration components in education. Quality control.