- A practical introduction to BIM
- Standardization for BIM (IFC)
- Collaborative BIM software tools (modelers, BIM server)
- Project task and implementation plan for BIM
- BIM project
The content will be adapted to the structure of the participants.
It is intended for individuals, companies and organizations with a “digital agenda” in the field of the built environment: private and public investors, designers (all professions of the built environment), contractors, property owners.
Upon completion of the course, course participants will be able to:
- Understand the use of BIM in relation to its professional role in the built environment project (investors, designers, users, managers)
- Develop an implementation plan for BIM
- Include and use the BIM approach in a real project (LOD, BIM objects)
Create a simple BIM model in three modelers
UM Faculty of Civil Engineering, Traffic Engineering and Architecture:
- Dr. Andrej Tibaut
- Mojca Roženičnik Korošec, M.Sc.
Specialists for individual areas will be involved according to the structure of the participants