In the field of digitalisation, the European Commission has set up a Digital Europe Program with a budget of € 7.6 billion to promote the digital transformation of European society. Last week, the commission published the first set of calls in various thematic areas: from the field of artificial intelligence and cloud infrastructure, to the field of advanced digital skills.
Within the Digital Europe program, three work programs are currently launched (core work program, cyber security work program and European Hubs for Digital Innovation work program), totaling € 2 billion.
The first seven calls under these three programs have been published:
- tender in the field of cloud data and artificial intelligence (Cloud Data and TEF);
- tender in the field of introduction and efficient use of digital capabilities and interoperability (Accelerating best use of technologies);
- tender in the field of confidence building and digital transformation;
- tender in the field of preparatory activities for the establishment of data spaces (Preparatory actions for Data Spaces);
- tender in the field of Secure Quantum Communication Infrastructure;
- tender in the field of Advanced Digital Skills and a call for
- tenders for the establishment of European Digital Innovation Hubs.