- University of Macedonia (UOM)
The Trans2Work project is designed to:
- Upgrade and prepare HEIs services to support SwD to their transition from HE to Work following the EU policies,
- Link Higher Education to “disability friendly” work environments,
- Assimilate transition opportunities and skills with EU practices and policies and
- To prepare employers on understanding the needs of employees with disabilities in order to offer new job.
The main target group addressed by the project is a wide group of current and prospective graduates with disability and employers from private and public sector.