Source: Digital Europe Programme
On 17 November 2021, following the adoption of the Work Programmes, the European Commission announced the first set of calls for proposals under the Digital Europe Programme, among which three calls on Advanced Digital Skills. The calls are open to businesses, organisations, public administrations from the EU Member States, and entities from other countries associated to the Digital Europe Programme. The three calls are the following:
- Specialised Masters and education programmes in key capacity areas: to support the design and delivery of specialised Master programmes and traineeships for the future experts in key areas, like data and AI, cybersecurity, quantum and HPC
- Advanced digital skills analysis: to support the rollout of initiatives for advanced digital skills development and design relevant and high-quality learning opportunities
- Preparatory actions for the data space for skills: to set up a true European data space and facilitate safe access to and storage of large datasets, with an energy efficient cloud infrastructure.
Questions and answers about the 3 above mentioned calls can be found on the official Funding & Tender Portal. These pages will be regularly updated:
- Q&A for Specialised Masters and education programmes in key capacity areas (DIGITAL-2021-SKILLS-01-SPECIALISED)
- Q&A for Advanced digital skills analysis (DIGITAL-2021-SKILLS-01-ANALYSIS)
- Q&A for Preparatory actions for the data space for skills (DIGITAL-2021-PREPACTS-DS-01)
The 2nd wave of calls on advanced digital skills
On 15 February 2022 the 2nd wave of calls has been announced. The new calls aim at concrete actions to help citizens and enterprises benefit from new technologies and thrive in the digital transformation.
In particular, a new call on Advanced Digital Skills Short term training courses aims at increasing the offer of high-quality trainings for the workforce, to get the skills, necessary to deploy key digital technologies in their businesses.
The submission of applications for this call will open on 22 February 2022 and close on 17 May 2022. Check out this page to discover how to apply!